This is my ultimate wish and my theme for my 27th birthday, for which, I celebrated last, last Monday, Oct. 8. For 2 days, I’ve been posting on FB and tweeting about a little request on my special day — simple, I just want people to post happy pictures on my wall so as to spread happiness as it is viewable over the feeds and my timeline. I also mentioned that I’ll randomly choose a recipient of a ‘happy’ gift, of which, even if it is just a small token, it’s my way of sharing my appreciation to my friends and family who’ve been with me through all these years.
I’d like to have a keepsake of this special activity, so I’m sharing with you the Happy Pictures collection that poured in during that day as posted by my closests friends and family (ordered alphabetically, according to the names of those who posted):
1. Ann Tan (MBA classmate, AGSB/ “sis”) – Whatsapp
2. Dessy Batoon (College Classmate,UST) – FB
3. Edel Cajucom (my sister) – FB
4. Gel Allas (College dormmate) – FB
5. Jessica Chua (UST college friend/ “sis”) – Twitter
6. Kate Guillermo (UST College classmate/ my “ate kate”) – Twitter
7. King Lao (Codeworks officemate) – FB
8. MC Santos (UPPC Officemata/ kumare) – FB
9. Mon Yu (my Scarlet ‘shoti’) – FB message
10. Paolo Macatbag (SGV friend) – BBM
11. Ralph Luna (childhood bestfriend) – Twitter
12. Randy Flores (Codeworks officemate) – FB
13. Rhoda Malazarte (my cousin) – FB
So to help me pick the lucky recipient of my HAPPY TREAT…I used random.org to generate a number (using the same numbering as above).
and the winner is…
number 5 and that is…
MY SIS JESS!!!
and you won this treat…
Congratulations!!! I shall personally give you your treat!!!
Thank you to everybody who participated this little activity. You all made my day extra happy and the effort really made me feel very important on my day! Make happiness viral…share it, give it and ‘infect’ others with it!
May God bless YOU a hundredfold!
***wait, I think I was too excited about this, my mind got mixed up! I think I should be writing either “thank you for BEING A PART of my ‘happiness’ campaign” or “thank you for taking part ON my ‘happiness’ campaign”. Forgive me!!!